邮箱: CastCT, PO Box 7888,
New Haven, CT 06519
The Chinese Association for Science and Technology in Connecticut (CAST-CT, www.castct.org) was established in 2001, registered in Connecticut as a non-profit organization in 2006, and was granted the tax exempt status under IRS section 501 (3)(C) in 2008. As an independent entity while also as a member of the Chinese Association for Science and Technology in the United States (CAST-USA, www.cast-usa.net), CAST-CT interacts with numerous U.S. and international (mainly China’s) networks and with numerous affiliated associations.
Our mission is to promote the exchange between US and China in science and technology, economy and business. Specifically, we promise to promote the academic exchange among, and the professional development of, our members, to serve as a "bridge" between the United States and China for both personnel and information exchange, and for collaboration in science and technology, economic, business, trade, finance and other areas, and to encourage friendship and communication among members and deepen American understanding of Chinese traditions and culture.
CAST-CT is based at Yale University, covering the entire Connecticut area from Fairfield county to Greater Hartford area. Members are generally from academic institutes including Yale University, University of Connecticut, and high-tech industrial research institutes such as Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, United Technologies Corporation, and owners of high-tech companies. CAST-CT members consist of professors, scientists, researchers, engineers, managers, companies’ executives, students, and visiting scholars from China.
CAST-CT organizes various topics of seminars, forums, and social network events throughout each year and welcomes, as always, new members to join. CAST-CT also participates in CAST-USA activities, such as annual convention, various conferences held in China and US. CAST-CT hosted the 15th CAST-USA annual convention in 2007 at Yale, and currently is extending its local collaborations with the CAST-GNY and Chinese associations in Boston.
Website: www. CastCT.org
Mail address: CastCT, PO Box 7888, New Haven, CT 06519
2011 CAST-CT Leadership Team
President：Chao Ma 马超
Vice President (Academic): Zhiwei Hu胡志伟
Vice President (International): Shougang Zhuang 庄守纲
Vice President (Business): Xuemin Liu 刘学敏
Vice President (ACSSY): Yong Zhao 赵勇
Vice President /Chief Treasurer: ChuanHua He何传华
Secretary: Hongcheng Wang王洪成
Chief Info Tech Officer: Tony Ma 马永战, Assistant: Eric Zhang
Chairman of Board of Directors: Jin Hu 胡近
Board of Directors
Chairman: Jin Hu 胡近
Members: Yiqiang Cai 蔡逸强, Qing Cao 曹晴, ChuanHua He 何传华, Linyan He 何林艳, Xinxin James He 何新新, Jin Hu 胡近, Zhiwei Hu胡志伟, Baikun Li 李白昆, Xuemin Liu刘学敏, Chao Ma 马超, Tony Ma 马永战, Xinghua Pan 潘星华, Hongcheng Wang王洪成, Xinlong Weng 翁心龙, Hong Yang 杨红, Wengeng Zhang张文庚, Shougang Zhuang 庄守纲, Yong Zhao 赵勇
Honorary Members of Board of Directors:
- Zhangui Tang 唐瞻贵, M.D., DDS, Ph.D. Professor and Vice Chairman, Vice Dean, Central South University, China.
- Yiping Hu 胡以平, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Chairman, Second Military Medical University Shanghai, China.
- Lin Liu 刘林, Ph.D. Professor, Associate Dean, Nankai University, Tianjin, China; former Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, FL, USA.
- Bill Zheng 比尔.郑, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Chair, South Genomics Research Center, Guangzhou, China.
- Hongmei Wen 温红媚, CEO and Founder, Shanghai Shajon BioTech, Co. Ltd., Shanghai, China.
- Tuo Li李拓, CEO and Founder, JINTEK Ltd., Dalian, China.
Committee of Advisors
Chairman: Xinghua Pan 潘星华
- Ms. Fawn Wang 王芳，Assistant University Secretary for International Affairs, Yale University
- Dr. Haifan Lin 林海凡，Professor, Director of Yale Stem Cell Center, Yale University
- Dr. Zhong Shao 邵中，Professor of Computer Science, Yale University
- Dr. XiuSheng (Harrison) Yang 杨秀生，Professor, Director of Connecticut State Climate Center (CSCC)
- Dr. RenHe 徐仁和，Associate Professor, Director of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Facility,University of Connecticut
- Dr. Huaibai Zhou 周怀北，Professor, Associate Executive Dean, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
- Ms. Felicia Zimmerman 司马丽霞，Principal, Zimmerman Advisory, Inc., CT, USA
- Mr. Jianmin Shen 申建明， Professor, Attorney at Law, Shenlaw LLC,NY